The BSA Scorpion SE redefines the hunting carbine and moves the sporting rifle standard to a new level, giving serious shooters a package of features they could previously only dream of. With full power and match-level accuracy, this perfectly balanced rifle has handling characteristics that make fast target acquisition and total control second nature. The Scorpion SE becomes part of your shooting and will help you achieve your full sporting potential.
Designed and built in Birmingham, the Scorpion SE comes with passion as standard, because at BSA we are passionate about guns and your shooting.
- Ergonomically designed ambidextrous stock
- Lightweight 'fast strike' hammer system gives increased efficiency
- Fully adjustable 2 stage trigger
- Pressure gauge and quick fill system
- Self-actuating magazine system
- Enhanced trigger function for total shot control
- Flatter power curve
- Caliber: .22
- Barrel Length: 15.20"
- Capacity: 8 Rounds
- Air Reservoir Volume: 96cc Approx
- Valve Type: Strike Fast
- Barrel Thread: 1/2" UNF
- Stock Finish: Beech
- Length: 35"
- Weight: 6.8 lbs