Competitive shooters and tactical operators prepare for serious state-of-the-art technology. XTR II riflescopes feature a five-times zoom system, 25% thicker tube construction, dimensionally-matched precision adjustment knobs, and Zero Click Stop technology. Superb, high-performance optics offer Hi-Lume® multi-coated lenses, optimizing target resolution, contrast, and low-light performance. All hand-fitted internal assemblies are triple-spring tensioned for absolute shock-proofing, even under severe recoil, and vibration resistant, even on extended vehicular patrols. True to brand principles, Burris XTR II scopes deliver far more than the modest-for-category price tags, and are protected forever with the Burris Unconditional Forever Warranty.
- Model: 4x20x50
- Reticle: G2B Mil-Dot Illuminated (FFP)
- Finish: Matte Black
- Tube Diameter: 34mm
- Field of View: 26 Low-5.4High feet at 100 yards
- Exit Pupil: 12 Low-2.5 High (mm)
- Click Value: 1/10 MIL, 80 Click Knob
- Elevation Adjustment: 90 MOA
- Windage Adjustment: 55 MOA
- Eye Relief: 3.5-4.25 Inches
- Length: 14.88 Inches
- Weight: 30.9 oz.