The Fire Control FCX combines the two most innovative rest technologies into the industries most advanced shooting platform. By incorporating the recoil reduction benefits of the Lead Sled system along with the groundbreaking performance of the Fire Control mechanism, ultimate accuracy and comfort come together in one rest.
Lead Sled recoil reduction works by capturing and efficiently transferring recoil energy from any rifle or shotgun through the frame system to the weights and weight tray. Effectively eliminating up to 95% of felt recoil not only makes shooting more enjoyable but it enhances accuracy by preventing flinching and promoting smooth trigger pulls. The Fire Control mechanism is an advanced rest alignment system that is actuated by a "joystick" style control arm. The Control Arm can be moved in any direction to perfectly align the crosshairs and when it is released it holds the rifle in that exact position. This precision alignment of crosshairs to target allows the shooter to be perfectly relaxed when pulling the trigger, unlike conventional rests that require pushing, pulling or leaning into the gun to gain that final bit of alignment. The rest is engineered and constructed for ultimate stability and durability. The adjustable length and front cradle height adjustment offer the versatility to accommodate almost any rifle, shotgun or muzzleloader.
- Reduces recoil by up to 95%
- Fast, precise crosshair alignment
- Delivers maximum accuracy potential
- Adjust windage and elevation with a single movement
- Machined gears and racks for smooth function
- 4" of coarse elevation adjustment at the rest
- At 100 yards, the control arm provides approximately 5 feet of adjustment on target
- Overall shooting rest length is adjustable
- Contoured rear support protects gunstock's finish
- Custom-fit weight bag included, just add lead shot or sand
Weight: Approx. 22 pounds
Length: ” to “
Frame Material: Cast Aluminum and Steel Tubes
Front Cradle Height: ” to “