Model D3-T Tritium Protractor Compass
The Cammenga Destinate Model D3-T Tritium Protractor Compass incorporates all the same high quality parts and materials that are in the Model 3H Tritium Lensatic Compass, the Official U.S. Military Compass. The D3-T is built to the same demanding specifications and quality of all Cammenga compasses. Battle tested through rigorous shock, water, sand proof, and functional from -50º F to +150º F.
Six Tritium Micro Lights allow for navigation in low-light conditions, without the need for a flashlight or any other light source. Tritium Micro Lights remain luminous for over twelve years, maintenance-free.
The D3-T is equipped with a map magnifying lens, dial graduations in both degrees and mils, and four map scales for navigation on a variety of maps. The Copper Induction Damping System slows the rotation of the magnet without the use of liquids, allowing the compass to function in extreme climates. Built to last with a Navalon baseplate and waterproof housing.
- Luminosity: Tritium (6 Sources)
- Jewel Bearing: Sapphire
- Rotating Bezel: Bi-Directional
- Optics: Map & Dial Magnifiers
- Climate Capacity: -50º F to +150º F
- Baseplate Materials: High-Impact Navalon
- Waterproof: Yes
- Expected Luminous Life: 10 Years
- Accuracy: +/- 40 mils
- Resolution: 5º / 20 mils
- Dial Readings: Degrees & mils
- Damping Process: Induction (No Liquid Req.)
- Scales: 1:25k, 1:63360, 1:50km, 1:24k
- Lanyard: Included
- Body: Day Glow Baseplate Design
- Dimensions: 4.75” x 2.5” x 0.71”
- Weight: 1.7 oz
- Warranty: Included, 1 Year