The Nomad 7 delivers an ultra-compact yet powerful solar panel that enables you to charge your handheld devices directly from its USB and 12 Volt DC charging ports.
- As fast as the wall: Solar charge your cell phone in 1-2 hours.
- Easy to Use: Use solar power with USB or 12V devices
- Portable & Powerful: Collect 7 Watts of power from the sun. Foldable, rugged design, and weather resistant.
Charges from the following/Approx. Charge Time:
- Guide 10 Plus/2-4 hours
- Cell phone, MP3 player/1-3 hours
- Smart phone, GPS, USB camera/2-4 hours
- Not compatible with tablets, like iPad
- Rated wattage: 7W
- Cell Type: Mono crystalline
- Open-circuit Voltage: 6.5-7V
- Converting Eff.: 17-18%
- Cell Area: 0.0394 m2
- USB port: 5V, 1.0A max (5W), linear regulated
- 12V port: 13-15V, 0.2A max (3W), boost regulated
- Solar port: 6-6.5V, 1.0A max (6W), not regulated
- Weight: 0.8 lbs (0.36 kg)
- Dimensions (folded): 6 x 9 x 1 in (15 x 26 x 2.5 cm)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 17 x 9 x 0.1 in (43 x 23 x 0.25 cm)
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Certifications: FCC and CE
- Optimal Operating Temp.: 32-104 F (0-40 C)